1. Finished Mothersick by Lottie Hazell and loved it to bits!
2. Continuing The Palm House by Gwendoline Riley, which my friend Meredith really enjoyed.

3. Watched the first two episodes of The Shards and haven't decided if I'll continue to watch. I liked the book, but not sure I like the show.
4. I'm watching Paris is Always a Good Idea on Hallmark and find myself complaining about it, even though I love seeing Paris and Ireland. I'm just not liking Lacey's character, Chelsea. Also, why does Hallmark always try to age down actors when they should just let the actors play their age? I mean giving Lacey bangs to make her look like a grad student only makes her look older. Ridiculous! It's like that Christmas movie where Danica was portraying a 28 year old and she clearly looks her like a woman in her 40s. Seriously! Hallmark, what is wrong with being 40?
5. I still have a cough, but am feeling loads better. Hopefully this flu is finally saying goodbye.
Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Happy reading!
I wish Hallmark would celebrate women of all ages, too. And why do they always have to have the same hair and wear so much make-up? ;D
ReplyDelete