.

.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Four Things!

I saw this on Lit and Life and thought it was fun so I figured why not give it a go. Besides I wanted to post something on a lighter note since my last post was on a topic that was dark. Anyhow, here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
1. office clerk in high school
2. baby sitter in high school
3. refreshments peddler at local movie theater in college
4. Accounts Payables and Writer

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Boys on the Side
2. The Spitfire Grill
3. Amelie
4. Just Friends

Four t.v. shows I love:
1. The Vicar of Dibley
2. Absolutely Fabulous
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. The Big Bang Theory

Four places I've vacationed:
1. London
2. Scotland/Ireland
3. Italy
4. Austria

Four dishes I love:
1. veggie lasagna
2. steak and fries
3. cheese pizza
4. roast chicken and potatoes

Four places I would rather be right now:
1.
anywhere with my family
2. walking around Italy
3. at home with a book
4. eating scones and drinking tea in England

Please leave a comment with a link to your post if you choose to do this. If you don't have a blog, pick one of the categories and leave me your four.

Cheers!! And Happy Reading!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Your vacation spots sound a lot cooler than mine! I'm glad you liked this one and I hope you'll add a comment on my page to link to yours.

Nadia said...

I think have commented on your site before but that was before I had a blog. Next time I will leave my link when I comment. Cheers!!