.

.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A FEW FAVORITES

Since it is Book Blogger Appreciation Week I figured I would take the time to acknowledge some of my favorite book blogs that I visit on a daily basis. These are the blogs that I leave comments on and that I usually read in order to find new books to add to my ever growing list of books to buy and eventually read. Here they are in no particular order:

BookBath
Nonsuch Book
kiss a cloud
The Mookse and the Gripes
S. Krishna's Books
Lit and Life
Steph & Tony Investigate! .

Check them out when you get a chance! If you already know about these awesome blogs then you totally get why I visit them. Hope everyone is having a great week and that you are all enjoying Book Bloggers Appreciation Week. Happy Reading!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks Nadia! I've only heard of a couple of these before. Off to check out the others now!

claire said...

Thanks so much, Nadia! I always appreciate your comments. I truly love visiting your blog, too. It's very refreshing. :)