.

.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hillary Rodham Clinton: Presidential Playset by Caitlin Kuhwald

"Three Wise Women"


Check it!  An awesome new book that allows you to create fun and exciting scenes starring our future President, Hillary Rodham Clinton - what more could I want?!  The Hillary Rodham Clinton: President Playset by Caitlin Kuhwald is a fold-out book that contains replicas of the White House and Oval Office, along with paper dolls of HRC and company (both good and bad).  I'm talking Bill, secret service, ghosts of people past (Abe Lincoln and Jackie O), and Republican adversaries like Jeb Bush and Chris Christie.  How cool does that sound?!  I absolutely loved playing with HRC and her squad as they talked politics, books, and so much more.  This is the perfect playset for HRC supporters - its "fun and feminist-friendly." I know I can't wait to gift copies of Hillary Rodham Clinton: Presidential Playset to family and friends this holiday season!  And now I'm off to set up HRC on the White House lawn with Bill and his trusty lawnmower.  Happy reading!!



Thank you to Quirk Books for providing me with a copy of this book!!

5 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Oh wow how cool, I would love to see this one.

flyshgeost said...

I like it, they are mighty woman

Lisa said...

Oh my god, I love this!

Tom Cunliffe said...

Fantastic what a great idea. It's not for a Brit to offer any opinion on the US elections, but Hilary is certainly my favourite candidate

Nadia said...

Diane, it is cool :)

flyshgeost, thanks! And yes they are :)

Lisa, yay! I love it, too!

Tom, it is a great idea. Hillary is my favorite, too. And I have no problem with Brits conveying who they prefer in the US elections :)