1. GIRLS. I love the show. It is truly such fun to watch. The very last episode airs this Sunday and I can't wait to find out what Hannah is up to at the end of it all. This past episode focused on the group's friendships, or lack of friendship. It was real and raw and so emotional. I swear breaking up with a best friend is so much harder than breaking up with a boyfriend. Of course, making up with your best friend brings tears, too.
2. The Trouble With Goats and Sheep by Joanna Cannon.
3. Lent. 40 bags in 40 days. I did it! I decluttered 40 bags in less than 40 days - Hurrah! I can't believe how much stuff I got rid of. Its always crazy the things you find in your closets and drawers that you forgot you ever bought.
4. Thriftbooks. A new-to-me site where I can order books. I found it via twitter and now I want to order so many books from it. Has anyone used it before? What do you think? Is it a good site to use? Let me know - thanks!
5. The Sopranos. I've been re-watching this show lately and LOVING it even more the second time round. Such smart dialogue. And the acting - top notch! I'm on the fifth season. Carmela wants a divorce and Tony is not having it. Talk about relationship problems!
Hope you have a great weekend!! Happy reading!!