.

.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Currently Reading...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32283133-origin?ac=1&from_search=true

Yes! I'm finally reading the new Dan Brown and I'm so excited. I've been looking forward to Origin for months. I had originally planned to read it as soon as it came out, but I wound up reading the new book by King and his son, Owen, first.  Let me just say, that book (Sleeping Beauties) took way longer than I had anticipated.  Anyhow, I'm currently catching up with Robert Langdon and enjoying every minute of it - woo hoo!!

Happy reading!!

4 comments:

Nan said...

Gosh, I've never read anything since the Da Vinci Code. Maybe I should continue on!

Nadia said...

Nan, you should. They are such fun action-packed adventure books :)

bermudaonion said...

I'm so out of it, I didn't even know he had a new book out.

Nadia said...

Kathy, I know right? I feel like they didn't really advertise it this time round. Definitely check it out :)