1. Flu. I finally feel better! Its only taken two weeks to get better, but what does that matter, right? No more coughing, fever, stuffy nose, etc. - Woo hoo!
2. De-clutter. I am in the midst of cleaning out my desk and bookshelves - OMG, why do have so many books! My desk is a nightmare. So many piles of papers, notebooks, pens, paperclips, folders, etc. I have no room to write - ack! I will be shredding papers all weekend long. As for my bookshelves, they are overstuffed with books and its giving me a headache just looking at them. Plus, I keep bumping into the books that stick out (which is all of them!). I need to get rid of some books or invest in more bookshelves...hmm.........
3. Books. Here are some mini-reviews:
What a waste of a BOTM book! Ugh! Such an awful read. Now, I normally love Sarah Pekkanen's novels, but this one was just not up to scratch. I know she wrote the book with another author, but regardless, it just wasn't good. I really wish I had DNFed it. The story was ridiculous with its revelations - too predictable! I found the "wife" to be horribly dull and her story to be flat. Plus, the abusive husband, rich lifestyle, naive wife, mistress, etc. - too many cliches to count. I would not recommend this book.
4. TV. The only show I'm watching is the new season of The X-Files. I can't resist Mulder and Scully - Trust No One. I tried watching the Housewives, but they are so boring, so I might just skip this season. I did watch the new Aurora Teagarden movie on Hallmark last Sunday - it was sooo good!! I love trying to figuring out whodunit alongside Ro and her Murders Club members. Can't wait for the next movie!
5. Music. I'm listening to the Stranger Things soundtrack, because its all 80s music and who doesn't love Bon Jovi, Cyndi Lauper and Peter Gabriel?
And now, I'm off to continue culling my books. Happy reading!!