.

.

Monday, March 15, 2021

Fragile World: Colour Nature's Wonders by Kerby Rosanes

(Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a copy of this book!)


about book: (summary from Goodreads)

 A new colouring book from New York Times bestselling illustrator, Kerby Rosanes.

Fragile World features over 55 endangered and vulnerable creatures to colour. Showcasing some of the most threatened animals from around the globe in their natural habitats, from the Tapanuli Orangutan to the Hawksbill Turtle, and many more. With a section of facts and information at the back explaining the inspiration and rationale behind each illustration, this book will raise awareness of our fragile world and inspire conservation.

Kerby’s incredible artwork will provide a remarkable way to learn about our planet’s rich diversity and fragile ecosystems ­— all of which can be brought to life with colour.

A royalty from the sale of this book will go to the David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation, who work to save endangered animals in the wild.
 

my thoughts:

Coloring books were such a fun treat when I was a kid. I just loved choosing which crayons or colored pencils to use - so many beautiful colors to brighten up the pages.  And the coloring books - so many options to choose from. I still have a Sanrio one with Keroppi on it - I just loved that little frog (still do). So, I am definitely enjoying coloring books, again.  Especially, these ones with such intricate drawings that spark the imagination and have you reaching for your colored pencils straightaway. I can't help it - I am hooked! These coloring books are amazing, fun, and such a great way to destress. Talk about the perfect hobby during this pandemic!

I was thrilled to get my hands on a copy of Kerby Rosanes' latest coloring book - Fragile World: Colour Nature's Wonders. It's AWESOME! The illustrations - whoa! And being able to look at nature through this artist's eyes is just AMAZING. Love, love, love! Check out this page from the book - frogs!

I would happily recommend Fragile World to fans of Rosanes' coloring books and anyone lookin for their next coloring book - you will LOVE this one to bits!


Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a copy of this book!

No comments: