.

.

Monday, October 4, 2021

The Killing Kind by Jane Casey

(Thank you to the publisher and TLC Book Tours for providing me with a copy of this book!


about book:

He tells you you’re special…
As a barrister, Ingrid Lewis is used to dealing with tricky clients, but no one has ever come close to John Webster. After Ingrid defended Webster against a stalking charge, he then turned on her – following her, ruining her relationship, even destroying her home.

He tells you he wants to protect you…
Now, Ingrid believes she has finally escaped his clutches. But when one of her colleagues is run down on a busy London road, Ingrid is sure she was the intended victim. And then Webster shows up at her door…

But can you believe him?
Webster claims Ingrid is in danger – and that only he can protect her. Stalker or saviour? Murderer or protector? The clock is ticking for Ingrid to decide. Because the killer is ready to strike again.

my thoughts:

The Killing Kind is a psychological thriller at its very best. Jane Casey has knocked it out of the park with her latest story. Its superbly written, chock full of suspense and mystery, and has a unreliable cast of characters that you can't help but fall in deep with. I absolutely LOVED this book to bits! 

The cover drew me in and the story kept me turning pages. I sat in a cozy corner on a rainy afternoon with my huge cuppa and got stuck right in with this book. I just couldn't help myself. Once I started, I just had to know what would happen next. Plus, I just loved Casey's writing and her clever twists and turns. What a great read! I would happily recommend The Killing Kind to fans of Casey and to anyone looking for their next great read - you just have to check this one out ASAP! 

Here's the link to the TLC Book Tour schedule for: The Killing Kind

Thank you to the publisher and TLC Book Tours for providing me with a copy of this book!

1 comment:

Sara Strand said...

I've really enjoyed this one as well!! Thank you for being on this tour. Sara @ TLC Book Tours