.

.

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

OUT TODAY: Mythic World: Color Timeless Legends by Kerby Rosanes

(Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a copy of this book!)
 

Wow! What a fantastic book! Mythic World: Color Timeless Legends by Kerby Rosanes is a magical adult coloring book that will knock your socks off. It is chock full of gorgeous and intricate illustrations that depict mythical creatures and landscapes. The images will sweep you away to a different world where you can lost in fairy tale dreams and mythological fantasies. It is awesome!

I just loved flipping through the book and getting lost in the images. Plus, figuring out which colors to use for each scene was such a treat. I enjoyed coloring these pages and seeing how the images would get brighter or darker depending on my mood. Talk about the perfect book to wind down with. I just loved it to bits!

I would most definitely recommend Mythic World to fans of adult coloring books and to anyone who wants a creative outlet - you will fall in deep with this one! Check it out!



Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a copy of this book!

No comments: