.

.

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Just finished...

 

Another Freida McFadden book to check off my list. Because, yes, I am reading all of her books. I am hooked! I love her shocking twists that throw me for a loop - they are what I keep coming back for! I have been gobbling up McFadden's books lately - they are my new vice - and LOVING it! 

This time round, a girl goes missing and the only suspect is her semi-boyfriend. His mom believes he's guilty. She's tried to keep this from happening for years, because she is convinced her baby boy is a sociopath. The guilt she feels is tearing her apart. And then...the truth is revealed and it shocks her even more. Whoa!! How exciting does that sound? Well, it was. I was on the edge of my seat and I guessed wrong, which I actually enjoyed. I love when a story can surprise you. 

And now, I'm off to continue reading A Bookshop in Berlin. Hope you are having a terrific Tuesday! Happy reading!

No comments: