.

.

Friday, March 22, 2024

My Friday Five...

1.  Books. I'm currently reading two books and I'm not sure that I'm enjoying either one of them all that much. So, I'm debating starting an old familiar read to get my reading back on track. The only thing is that I'm not sure which book to reread...hmm...



2.  The 100 Days Project. It's a month in and I'm still going strong - hurrah! 

3. TV shows. I started rewatching The Walking Dead because of The Ones Who Live, but I have stopped rewatching and I'm not sure I'm in the mood for the new show. So, I've been rewatching Grey's Anatomy. When I used to watch the show way back in the day, I stopped watching after Derek died. I think it's on season 20 now, so I'm going to try and catch up to the new season. We'll see. 

4.  Music. I've been listening to a Phil Collins mix on Amazon music and really enjoying it. 

5. Decluttering. The struggle is real. Ha ha. Seriously, I am making progress. I just wish I were making a lot of progress. I think once I get into a groove I will. Wish me luck!

Hope you have a great weekend! Happy reading!

2 comments:

Lark said...

Every little step forward when you're trying to declutter is a step in the right direction! Good luck and keep up the good work. And I say if you're not enjoying either of those two books...quit! Life's too short. Hope you have a relaxing and fun weekend, Nadia. :D

Nadia said...

Lark, so true! Thank you :) Wishing you a wonderful weekend!