.

.

Monday, May 20, 2024

Monday Musings...

Tracker is over for now. I'm already missing it and can't wait for the next season to begin later in the fall. Such a great show! I'm wondering if I should read the books...or, just re-watch it, again. 

I started watching Supernatural and I'm liking it. I like the dynamic between Sam and Dean. I'm not sure I'll keep watching it though - mainly, because some of the episodes creep me out. I used to love scary movies and shows, but lately, not so much. 

I'm reading an X-Files book and really enjoying it. I've always loved the show and have rewatched it several times, but I've never read a book. I'm glad I finally am. 

I booked an appointment with a therapist for this week. I needed to and I'm glad I did. Wish me luck.

Hope you're having a great start to the week! Happy reading!

2 comments:

Lark@LarkWrites said...

The dynamic between Sam and Dean, and their humor, is what kept me watching Supernatural for so many years. And I'm glad you were able to make an appt. with a therapist. I hope it helps!

Nadia said...

Lark, yes! I'm loving Sam and Dean :) Thank you! I'm hoping it helps, too.