.

.

Friday, September 20, 2024

My Friday Five...

1. The 21 Day Project. I'm so excited that the creators of the 100 Day Project decided to have a three week one - hurrah! It started earlier this week - the 17th. I've decided to art journal. I'm using a junk journal I purchase a few years ago and a notebook that has pages decorated with black and white shapes for the project. I've been gluing in magazine cutouts to add images and color. I'm going to write in quotes, song lyrics, poems, and just journal on the pages. I wanted to make it easy and fun for myself. So far, so good.

2. 5am clubbing. I am back at it. This is week three for me and it is definitely getting easier to wake up for the 5am club. The only problem is that I seem to be waking up around 1am or 3am and then falling back asleep at 4. Ugh.

3. Emily in Paris. Season 5 is a go and I'm excited to see them in Rome. Yep, Emily was last seen leaving her new apartment in Rome with her new boyfriend. So, it should be fun to see what happens next in her life. Plus, I love seeing Italy - so beautiful! Oh, and in case you don't know what I'm talking about - Emily in Paris is a fun show on Netflix about an American named Emily living and working in Paris. It's silly and over the top and I love it. Plus, I really enjoy seeing Paris and all the fashion - such a fun treat!

4. What's Next. I finally finished reading the book about The West Wing. It was written by two of the actors from the show, Melissa Fitzgerald (Carol, CJ's assistant) and Mary McCormack (Kate Harper). The book was so much fun to read. I loved all the behind the scenes information and learning more about specific episodes and the actors. Plus, the book focused on the idea of service and how integral it was to the show and the people involved with the show. I would definitely recommend it for fans of the show. I loved it! And, I'm going to start rewatching the show again - I usually watch it once a year and it's time. 


5.  Planners. I realized that I'm buying extra planners because I have banned myself from buying new journals. And every video I watch on planning has people talking about journaling in their planners. I like to keep my planning and journaling separate, so I'm not too keen on combining the two. However, now, I'm thinking it could be fun to try out. So we'll see. 

And now, I'm off to tackle the to-dos on my list. Wishing you all a lovely weekend! Happy reading!

No comments: