.

.

Friday, July 24, 2026

My Friday Five...

1. Going away for a few days was just the ticket. I needed a break from the everyday chaos and my sister invited me and our mom for a mini-break in Orlando. She was there for work and we were there for rest and relaxation. I loved the hotel - felt like we were in a treehouse. Plus, it's always a great time when the three of us get to just hang out.

2. New Christmas movies on Hallmark are just not hitting the mark lately. I feel like the older movies were so much better. Oh well, they are still fun to watch.

3. The heat. It is HOT in FL and it feels stifling. UGH.

4.  I'm middle-aged and still getting guilt-tripped by my mom - how is that even possible? LOL!

5.  Iced coffees. I finally get the hype. I was never a fan and now I can't seem to stop craving them. 

Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Happy reading!

No comments: