It definitely feels like a manic Monday. Ugh. Woke up too early and now anxiety has settled in. I went for a walk thinking it would help, but it didn't. My brain is just too jumbled right now and I can feel the day slipping away from me and it's barely 8am.
I cut my hair short. It's a bob and it's cute, but I'm still trying to adjust to it. I needed a change and I do feel so much lighter now.
I'm on my last Shari Lapena book and so far, I'm not so sure about this one.

Hobonichi planners go on sale later tonight. I already pre-ordered the Winnie the Pooh weeks on eBay. I'm still not sure if I will order anything else - I really do want to keep it simple next year.
Since, I'm feeling anxious, I plan on taking it slowly today. I will put on my headphones and listen to something nostalgic like REM or Natalie Merchant. And, I will just try and get as much done as I can.
I keep trying to distract myself by my reorganizing my stickers and it isn't working. I have too many and wind up feeling overwhelmed. Ugh.
I really should clean up desk - the mess is adding to my anxiety. That's probably why I'm thinking of starting a new planner for fall.
Anyhow, wishing you all a great Monday. Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment