1. I'm on a Shari Lapena reading jag. For some reason they are what I am craving right now. So, I'm currently enmeshed in this lovely:

2. I saw this post talking about how we all never seem to go outside anymore and spending nearly 95% of our time indoors. Yikes! So, I've started walking in the morning. And, I am loving it. Especially, because the heat doesn't seem to hit until after 9am.
3. Last night I was watching a vlog and this woman was talking about a life/business coach she hired after turning 35 and canceling her wedding. She says it's helped her tremendously and she's now the happiest she has ever been. From what she shared, it sounded like a lot of the work was about her figuring out what she wanted for herself and also acknowledging her accomplishments each week. Oh, and journaling every day. Makes me think I need to be more intentional with my journaling and focus more on what I want instead of what I don't want.
4. I love when I go out to run errands and the music being played in shops and diners is some of my favorite - Stevie Wonder, REM, Sade, Spin Doctors, etc. Feels like blasts from the past.
5. I am a sticker hoarder and I am tired of it. I'm planning on going through all of them and only keeping my absolute favorites and getting rid of the rest. So, if that means keeping 20 stickers out of a thousand, then so be it. Also, I need to stop buying stickers. Ugh.
Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment