1. It's raining, it's pouring. Yep, rainy season is here and doesn't seem to want to let up any time soon.
2. I've been walking every morning lately and it's nice to see the waking sky with blue and pink hues.
3. I'm still reading the last Shari Lapena book on my list, but I'm already thinking about what to read next. Hmm...not sure what I'm in the mood for. I'm still reading Ghost Stories by Siri Hustvedt - it's a book to savor, not devour. I do have another Gwendoline Riley, First Love. Or should I re-read something, an old favorite?

4. Smythson planners. I've bought the Soho weekly one for a few years now, but decided to use a different brand for 2027. Especially, since I bought the daily for this year and haven't been using it like I thought I would. And yet, I keep checking their website to see what colors they are using for 2027. Ack! What is wrong with me?
5. Everyone seems to have started decorating for Halloween already. It's cheering me up, but also making me think I need to start decorating, too. Eek!
Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment