.

.

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Another Addition to my R.I.P. XI TBR List...

(Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a copy of this book!)
Thank you, NetGalley!! I just got approved for this creeptastic looking novel and can't wait to dive into it for R.I.P. XI!!  Pretty spooky looking, eh? I think it will be perfect for R.I.P. XI.  Its about a family that moves into this apartment building that is next to a graveyard.  Strange and scary things start to happen and soon people are moving out of the building.  Soon, the family are the only tenants left.  Or are they?  Apparently, someone or something is lurking in the basement and the family is about to find out what's really been happening in the building.  Eek!! How creepy does that sound?!  I can't wait.  This story was originally published in 1986 and has been recently translated into English - how cool, eh? And now I get to read it for R.I.P. XI.  I'm thinking it will be the perfect story to kick off Halloween season next month. What do you think? Doesn't it sound spooky?

And now, I'm off to continue reading A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles.  Happy reading!!

5 comments:

Brandie said...

This looks and sounds so good!! I'm happy for you that you got approved. Just requested it myself - sounds perfect for Halloween!

Ti said...

I laughed at the title! One doesn't think of an apartment being close to a graveyard but I guess it could happen! Enjoy it! Your entire lists looks like so much fun.

Nadia said...

Brandie, it does, doesn't it? I can't wait to read it. Thanks :) Fingers crossed you get approved, too. Its going to make an awesome read for Halloween :)

Ti, I know, right? It totally happens. In Knoxvilled, TN there are these cute apartments right next to an old graveyard. Thanks! I can't wait to read it :)

Lark said...

This does look creepy...fabulously so! I hope it's as chilling and spooky as it sounds. :)

Nadia said...

Lark, it does! I hope so, too :) Thanks!!