.

.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Currently reading....


Finally!  A new No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency book to sink my teeth into. I've just started reading and already I can tell that I will be spending the day with this book. I can taste the red bush tea, feel the sweltering heat of the Botswana sun hitting down on me, and hear Grace once again disagreeing with Precious. I just love books that are familiar and new at the same time. And now, I'm off to continue reading about Precious, Grace, and the rest of the gang in this beloved series.   

Happy reading!!

4 comments:

Terra said...

I suggest everyone read this series, it is so alluring. I am caught up in the series and now look forward to the new book. Even the title is simple and good, like all the main characters.

Nadia said...

Terra, me too! I love this series. Its one of my favorites! I love that you are a fan, too :) I agree with you about the title. I'm sure you will love it!

Lisa said...

I really must give this series a try. My mom really enjoys them and I'll just have to have her pass them on.

Nadia said...

Lisa, definitely check it out. Your mom is on to something good :)