1. Tom Petty. 2017 MusiCares Person of the Year. And one of my all-time favorite performers. I've had Wildflowers on repeat all week long. Such a great album.
2. Vision Board. Is that even still a thing? Well, regardless, I'm making one. I've been cutting out images and words from my magazines and putting them aside. I want to create something positive to inspire me about my present life and my future life. Kind of like, how I want to be - healthy, strong, brave, etc. What do you think? Have you ever done this?
3. Books. I'm currently reading two books:
3. The X-Files or The West Wing? I'm re-watching season 1 of The X-Files right now. Mulder and Scully are in the middle of an investigation involving NASA. So far nothing "ET" has happened just yet. However, part of me is itching to re-watch The West Wing. I typically re-watch the show once a year, around Fall. Lately with the state of our country being so crazed, I've been craving some political goodness in the form of "Bartlet for America". What do you think? Stick it out with Mulder and Scully or reunite with Josh, C.J., and Toby?
4. Upcoming reads.
How fab do these two books look? I'm a sucker for a great cover and I am just loving both of these. I'm especially excited to read Kwan's book - I loved his first two (Crazy Rich Asians and China Rich Girlfriend). His books are like a mashup of a soap opera and an episode of Rich Kids (a reality show about super rich kids in Beverly Hills) - and I absolutely LOVE that combination. As for the Nina George book, I love anything set in France, so I'm eager to dip into this one about a woman finding her self in a place referred to as "the end of the world". What do you think? Have you read any or either of these authors?
5. Quilts. My mom's making a baby quilt for one of my dearest friends right now. She plans on making a quilt for me and one for my sister. However, before she starts that project, she wants to make one for her sister. She's looking for peacock material, but can't seem to find any. I was wondering if anybody quilts and knows where to order fabric online. Please let me know, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!!
Alright, well I'm off to read my copy of the latest issue of Vogue and O magazine. Hope you all have a great weekend!! Happy reading!!