.

.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

New Book

I was on FB the other day and came across this book on my newsfeed:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29875918-six-four
I loved the cover and decided on a whim to purchase it.  I love Japanese literature and always want to find new-to-me authors, so this book fit the bill perfectly.  And then, today as I was driving to the gym at 5:30 in the morning I put NPR on to wake me up.  Guess what they were talking about?  Six Four!!  How crazy is that?! I'm taking it as a sign that I need to read this book sooner rather than later. 

Happy reading!!

3 comments:

Lark said...

That is a sign! :) If it's amazing be sure to post about it!

Terra said...

What a creative cover, I can see why it attracted you. I sometimes buy books on a whim too. Sometimes we are meant to read them.

Nadia said...

Lark, yes! I thought so, too :) I will definitely post about it if I love it.

Terra, I know. I loved the cover, too. Yes, books bought on a whim are usually ones we are meant to read at that time. :)