1. Magnesium. I'm taking it now for my anxiety. My pharmacist told me it helps to keep you calm. Fingers crossed it works.
2. The X-Files. OMG! That finale was ace! I'm still thinking about it - so much happened at the end! Plus, I loved learning more about William. I wonder if there will be a next season. Of course, it won't be the same without Scully. I'm hoping Gillian Anderson changes her mind and will do another season - she gave an interview and said that this was her last season on The X-Files.
3. Books. I've received some pretty great reads this week:
4. More books. I've ordered some pretty great reads from Book Depository recently and am just waiting for them to arrive. I can't wait!
5. Music. I've been listening to The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, and Taylor Swift all week long. I keep playing Ophelia over and over - I just love that song!
And now I'm off to read another essay by Zadie Smith from her awesome book, Feel Free. I've been dipping in and out of it all week - I just love her writing.
Happy reading! Stay warm!