.

.

Monday, April 2, 2018

1,001 Ways to Be Creative: A Little Book of Everyday Inspiration by Barbara Ann Kipfer

(Thank you to the publisher and TLC Book Tours for providing me with a copy of this book!)
about book:

Best-selling author Dr. Barbara Ann Kipfer is back with a new, beautifully illustrated book that will help you break free from to-do lists and find time to think and live more creatively. The third entry in Kipfer’s successful 1,001 Ways series, this interactive list book will inspire anyone looking to unleash their creative genius.

In today’s overscheduled world, there is often little room for creativity in our daily lives. 1,001 Ways to Be Creative shows you how to set your brain free, and will help you find the time and energy to play, dream, imagine, breathe, and explore. This inspirational book of lists offers a treasure trove of ways to bring a little creativity into your life, including ideas for innovative things to do, practical tips, and thought-provoking quotes. Interactive prompts inspire art projects, storytelling, innovative thinking, seeing like an artist, and more. With this energizing book by your side, your next Big Idea could be just around the corner!

my thoughts:

I am all about creativity lately. Whether its writing, arting, or junk journaling - I am all in.  So, you can understand my excitement when this lovely little tome came into my possession. I'd already read Kipfer's, 1,001 Ways to Be Wild, so I just knew that I was going to enjoy her latest, 1,001 Ways to Be Creative. And let me just say, I was so right. This book came to me at the perfect time.

Chock full of ideas, quotes, lists, and writing prompts - this book is my new go-to when I need some inspiration.  I just love picking it up and flipping to a random page, because I know that there will always be something new for me to try. This book is cute, fun, and such a great way to get your creative juices flowing.  From "painting something in your home that could use a facelift" to "writing your life story in 250 words or less", this book will always have something for you to do.  Plus, its such a great book to have out on your coffee table - your family and friends can check it out and get inspired to be more creative, too. This truly is the perfect little book to help get you thinking outside of the box and I love it. I would happily recommend 1,001 Ways to Be Creative to fans of Kipfer's books and to anyone looking for some fresh inspiration - you will LOVE this book!!

Here's the link to the TLC Book Tour schedule for: 1,001 Ways to Be Creative
Thank you to the publisher and TLC Book Tours for providing me with a copy of this book!

4 comments:

Vintage Reading said...

Oh I like the sound of this. I think creativity is so good for mental health. Nice review.

Nadia said...

Nicola, I'm with you. Creativity definitely helps and is so good for mental health :) Thanks so much!

Heather J @ TLC Book Tours said...

Being creative on a regular basis helps to re-energize my mind - I couldn't live without it!

Thanks for being a part of the tour.

Nadia said...

Heather, thanks for having me on the tour - Love this series of books by Kipfer!