.

.

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Three Things...

1.  November is here, which means that Christmas is nigh. Woo hoo! I've already started decorating and am loving how cheerful it all looks. I have Christmas music in my car, on my computer, and on the radio in the living room. I'm planning which Christmas cookies to bake this year. I am starting my Christmas list of who/what to buy.  And, I am already watching Christmas movies - Hallmark FTW!!

I have been listening to this song on repeat:

2.  Books.  I am reading up a storm.  I finished the new Murakami - OMG! What a book! It was classic Murakami and I loved every minute I spent with it. Seriously, it was excellent.  As for the other books I've been devouring, they have been nonfiction and a lot of suspense-thrillers. I'm planning on reading this book this weekend:

3.  Blogging.  I am planning on posting every day this month. That is a challenge to myself. I want to write more and this is the perfect place to do just that. Plus, I've read so many books lately, I need to post about them. So, wish me luck.

And now, I'm off to watch a Christmas movie on Hallmark.  Happy reading!!

6 comments:

Ti said...

I put my Christmas stuff up at work! Let the festivities begin.

bermudaonion said...

You've got the Christmas spirit and I love that! I won't decorate, etc until after Thanksgiving. We don't have many to buy for anymore, I'm sad to say.

Nadia said...

Ti, I love it! I'm so with you on this :)

Kathy, thanks :) I can't help it - it cheers me up. I can dig waiting to decorate until after Thanksgiving - that's what I used to do and then one day I just decided why wait. I know what you mean - I feel like my shopping list gets shorter and shorter each year - it is sad.

Lark said...

Good luck on your blogging goal! I'm not sure I could do it.
Oh, and I totally want to read the new Murakami! His books are so great.

Brandie said...

I'm not quite ready to put up my Christmas stuff. I'm a little sad to take down my Halloween decorations. October felt like it flew by! :)

I've seen a lot of people commenting about the new SK book and how he made it super short for all the complainers of his long books. Lol. I hope it's a good one!

Nadia said...

Lark, thank you! I'm going to really try to stick with it - 30 days of blogging guaranteed :) Yes!! The new Murakami is a must-read!! Let me know what you think when you get to it :)

Brandie, I know how much you love Halloween, so I understand. I really enjoyed putting up my Halloween decorations up this year - it was so much fun. And now, I'm ready for Christmas :) October definitely flew by - too fast if you ask me. That is funny about the SK book - I didn't know that. Well, I read it and I really enjoyed it. Definitely not what I expected, which is typical King.