.

.

Monday, September 7, 2020

Secret Crush Seduction: The Heirs of Hansol #2) by Jayci Lee

(Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for providing me with a copy of this book!)
about book:

She's done waiting for what she really wants...
"If I don't have you after that kiss,
I'll burn to dust from the inside out..."
Aspiring fashion designer Adelaide Song wants to prove she's more than just a pampered heiress. All she needs is a little courage--and the help of deliciously sexy Michael Reynolds, her childhood crush and her brother's best friend. But when her secret crush turns into an illicit liaison, Adelaide realizes mixing business with pleasure spells trouble for all her plans...


my thoughts:

I'm a huge fan of romance novels. I am. I love the sexy steamy storylines and characters who fall madly in love with one another. I love the drama - there's always drama. I just love it all. They are fun and engaging reads that I gobble up in one sitting. They are pure escapism and that is exactly what I want right now during this pandemic. So, I was thankful when Harlequin provided me with a copy of this terrific book, Secret Crush Seduction. It's the second one is the Song Family series, but it's the first one I've read. And let me just say, I LOVED it. 

So, what's the story about? Adelaide Song.  She's eager to show her family that she can be a vital part of their fashion empire. Except, no one believes in her. They all see her as a party girl who has yet to grow up. So, she decides to enlist the help of her brother's best friend, Michael. He's the executive of their PR department. Who better to help her bring her plans to fruition? A man she's known her whole life. A man she's had a crush on since she was a kid. Uh oh. Maybe, it's not a good idea to go to Michael for help. Especially when it turns out he feels the same way about Adelaide. Will their romance sabotage Adelaide's chances of proving herself to her family? Will their relationship survive a romance? Talk about mixing business with pleasure. 

Lee has written a fun and sexy story about family, friendship, and love. Her writing is great - you can't help but get hooked right from the start. And the characters are so much fun to get to know. This is one book you won't want to miss. I would happily recommend Secret Crush Seduction to fans of Harlequin and anyone looking for a romantic read - you will LOVE this book!!





Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for providing me with a copy of this book!

No comments: