.

.

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

The Drift: A Novel by C. J. Tudor

(Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for providing me with a copy of this book!)
 

Whoa! A new book by C. J. Tudor was released earlier this month and I was lucky enough to get my hands on a copy. The book is titled...The Drift. And, it is AWESOME!! Think horror mystery chock full of twists and turns, suspense-filled scenes that will have you biting your nails, and did I mention that you won't be able to fall asleep until you turn that very last page BECAUSE you have to find out what happens. It is that damn good. I mean it, this book will hook you right from the start and won't let go until you get the very end and even then, you'll be thinking about it all long after. I know that I enjoyed this book and the way it swept me away to a freezing landscape, a horrific virus, and three groups of people trying to survive - what more could I want from a story, right? 

I LOVE Tudor's novels - they are eerie, entertaining, and unputdownable. She knows how to write a story that will captivate you and keep your mind whirling with all sorts of guesses about who did what and why. And, she will always surprise you with her creativity in the world of horror - meaning, she brings a freshness to the genre that is fun and exciting. So, I was stoked to read her latest book. 

I would definitely recommend The Drift to fans of Tudor and to anyone looking for their next thrilling read - you are going to LOVE this one to bits! Make sure to get your hands on a copy ASAP!


No comments: