.

.

Monday, April 1, 2024

Monday Musings...

1. Easter weekend was a quiet one. Crumbl cookies were eaten and they were delicious! I read one book and watched TV. I didn't feel like doing much. I just wanted to sleep in and rest. I've been sleeping a few hours a night and that is not good. My anxiety is high and so, my sleep is disrupted. And my dreams are so vivid and awful, I wake up crying and with my jaw hurting from grinding my teeth. It is just not good lately. Nighttime is the worst time right now. Ugh. I'm hoping April brings some cheer, which will translate into me finally getting a good night's sleep. 

2. April Fool's Day is today. I'm not a huge fan of it. Never really was one for pranks. So, this day is just another day. Except that my aunt loves to prank and always comes up with some crazy drama to tell my mom or cousin, thereby telling the whole family. Shock and worry ensues and then she'll crow, "April Fool's!" and laugh. Ha ha. I just can't believe she still loves pranking. 

3. I watched another decluttering video and found out about the 90 day rule. Basically you go through your stuff and get rid of what you haven't used in the last 90 days. If you're unsure about an item or two, you pack away the items you have mixed feelings about and if you don't think about it for 90 days, then you know you should get rid of it. What do you think? 90 days? Hmm...should I try it? 

Alright, I'm off to tackle my to-do list. Wishing you all a lovely week! Happy reading!

2 comments:

Lark said...

Good luck with your to-do list. And if you ever figure out how to calm that night anxiety and acutally get a good night's sleep let me know! I don't sleep well either. And I get so tired of feeling tired. Hopefully this week will be a better one for you. :D

Nadia said...

Lark, thank you! I will definitely you know when I figure it out :) Within you a wonderful week :)