.

.

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Reflections: A Celebration Of Strange Symmetry by Kerby Rosanes

(Thank you to Plume for my copy of this book!)


How beautiful is this coloring book? I mean, C'mon...that cover alone makes you want to pick up this book and flip through it and see what's inside.  Am I right? Then again, it's Kerby Rosanes' book, so yeah, it's a must-buy. 

Adult coloring books are becoming my jam, the more time I spend with Rosanes' works. His illustrations are just so intricately detailed and chock full of vivid imagery - you can't help but be awed by his talent. I mean it, the pages just shine with his creativity and it is amazing. 


I always have fun trying to figure out which colors to use when coloring in these books. And, I enjoy taking my time working on each page - definitely a great way for me to put my focus onto something creative. Especially lately when my anxiety was creeping up on me, I would grab his new book, Reflections: A Celebration Of Strange Symmetry, along with my markers/coloring pencils, and just dive right in. It was the perfect way to start my day or wind down in the evening. 

Make sure to grab a copy and fall in deep with Reflections. You are going to LOVE it! In my opinion, this is Rosanes' coolest book yet. I mean it. He's created these gorgeous whimsical images in twinning counterparts, which are mesmerizing and unforgettable. I loved looking through the book and trying to find the little differences he incorporated into each image. I mean, this book is just ace. I loved it!






Thank you to Plume for my copy of this book

2 comments:

Lark said...

Those are some beautiful designs. I'm not sure I could color something that complicated and have it look good at the end. ;D

Nadia said...

Lark, they really are :) I know, right? I just try my best and have fun with it.