.

.

Monday, August 5, 2024

Monday Musings...

Hiya! I feel like it's been ages since I posted. I wound up taking a break in July - totally unexpected. I just hadn't been feeling all that well mentally and needed to disconnect, so I did. And now, I'm feeling a bit better and wanting to share about all the books again, so I'm back. Plus, it helped that I just had my birthday yesterday and felt so much love, that to be honest I couldn't quite believe it. It really made me think about what a HUGE liar depression can be, which was an excellent reminder to have on my birthday. I'd been feeling rather low the days before it, so to have that truth spelled out for me so clearly was really helpful. 

And now, I'm ready to get back on track with so many things in my life. My to-do list is going to vomit off the pages, it's going to be so long. LOL! 

Anyhow, I just wanted to show up today on Monday Musings and wish you all a lovely week chock full of terrific reads. Happy reading!



2 comments:

Lark@LarkWrites said...

Hey, Nadia! Glad you're back and that you had such a good birthday, and that you're doing better. I was worried about you. Depression and anxiety are the worst. Wishing you a great week! :D

Nadia said...

Lark, thanks so much! I really appreciate your kindness, well, your friendship. It really means a lot to me. Wishing you a wonderful week! :)