.

.

Friday, August 14, 2026

My Friday Five...

1. Reading this book that is confusing me so much, but I can't seem to stop reading. I have to find out what is happening and who done what.

 

2. Thanking God for helping my aunt through a terrifying moment. She was rushed to the hospital and it turns out she had a mini-stroke. She's back home and on new meds to help prevent anything happening in the future. She sounds great and I'm so grateful she's okay. 

3. Checking out the Hobonichi reveals for their 2027 lineup and deciding that all I want is a Weeks - the Moomin one in the green. That's all. No more, no less.

4. I bought another Gwendoline Riley book. I can't wait to read it!

5. Watched the Tiny Desk concert with Death Cab for Cutie and LOVED it. Reminded me how much I love their music. So good!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. Happy reading!

No comments: