.

.

Saturday, August 1, 2026

When She Was Ours: A Novel by Anna Nordberg

(Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a copy of this book!)


First off, I love this cover. Secondly, the title is a good one. And, third, the story was terrific. I loved it. 

So, what is When She Was Ours by Anna Nordberg about? Family. It's about loss, love, grief, memory, tradition, and relationships. It is beautifully written and I could not put it down for anything. I fell in deep with this one and truly enjoyed every second I spent with it. 

This story makes you feel everything and it will break your heart. It will also have you wondering about life, family, promises, and secrets. Overall, it will make you examine the choices we make and the ways in which they can alter our lives. 

I don't want to share much about this book, except that you should grab a copy and read it ASAP. When She Was Ours is a book you need to read for yourself in order to experience the fullness of it - you are going to fall in deep. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone and everyone looking for their next great read - you are going to LOVE it to bits!



Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a copy of this book!

No comments: