Monday, September 28, 2026

Monday Musings...

Eggs and potatoes for brekkie is seriously the best. Especially on a chilly morning. Plus, it provides me with the energy I need to tackle my day. And, today looks like it is going to be a long one. 

I finished the Lucy Foley/Agatha Christie book, Murder At The Grand Alpine Hotel. It was such a fun one and I felt great figuring out whodunit. I always like it when I can piece clues together before the big reveal. LOL!

The next book I gobbled up was:



This was such a fun treat. I loved it! I was right about some of culprits, but not the main one. I can’t wait for the next book in the series, which Hallett just mentioned over on her IG account. 

Also, I’m still watching the new A Different World and LOVING it. Such a great show! I hope they are renewed for several more seasons. It’s fun catching up with the original characters. 

And, I’m rewatching all of the Aurora Teagarden films on Hallmark - I love them and they are perfect for fall. I’m just about to start the third one - Three Bedrooms, One Corpse. 

Alright, I’m off to start crossing off items from my to-do list. Wishing you all a lovely Monday. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment