.

.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge!!

I have joined the Everything Austen Challenge that was devised by the blogger at Stephanie's Written Word. The challenge is to read/watch six Austen related items within six months. How brilliant is that!!! There are so many Austenish things out there now that finding things to choose from won't be the difficult part, it will be deciding which six things to choose. Okay, so for my six choices I have chosen the following items:

1. Lost in Austen t.v. series
2. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith
3. Austenland by Shannon Hale
4. Becoming Jane film
5. Emma by Jane Austen
6. Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen

Those are my chose six, not in that order, mind you. Of course, I might change my mind, if something else catches my fancy. But for now, I will be starting with reading P&P& Zombies. I have read so many great things about this book that I can't wait to read it. I can't wait to read about Elizabeth kicking some zombie butt!

Ciao for now and as always, Happy Reading!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Did you have as much trouble trying to decide what to do? So many choices! I'm sure I'll change my choices numerous times--might even end up doing more than six once I get started.

Nadia said...

What a fun challenge, eh? Looking forward to hearing how you are faring on this one. What did you choose for your first Austen? I chose P&P&Zombies because everyone I know who has read it has laughed and laughed and told me what a jolly good read it is. Can't wait!