Monday, February 15, 2010
Just wanted to say thanks to Ash over at English Major's Junk Food for awarding me the Kreativ Blogger award - Thanks, Ash! Check out her site when you get a chance -its such a great book blog! As a recipient of this award I have to list seven things about myself. So, here goes:
1. Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut is my favorite book.
2. I'm addicted to reality t.v. shows like, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Project Runway, Kell on Earth, Real Housewives, etc.
3. I went on the Sound of Music bus tour when I was visiting Salzburg.
4. I used to love going to the refectory at the cathedral in Exeter, England (where I studied for my MA) and ordering tea, a scone with clotted cream and jam; and just sitting there people watching.
5. I ate gelato every day I was in Italy and absolutely loved it!
6. Reading magazines like, Elle, O, and Latina are my vice.
7. I have visited 2 Dali museums (one in St. Petersburg, FL and one in London, England), but am aiming to visit the one in Spain - he is my favorite artist.
Alright, so those are seven random things about me. Now, for the bloggers I'd like to pass this award on to:
A Day In The Life Of
Pen, Paper and Cake!
Those three sites are such fun blogs - filled with photos, recipes, book reviews and posts about life (like upcoming weddings, favorite singers, and so much more). Definitely worth checking out!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday. I'll be back soon with a book post. Cheers!!