.

.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Currently Reading...

I'm a fan of YA novels and this one is KILLING it so far. I love it!  I think the writing is smart and fresh, the characters are relatable, and the story is fun and sweet. I'm so happy that Brandie from Brandie Is A Book Junkie  raved about this book last month - her enthusiasm for it had me kindling it right away.  And now, I'm finally settled down with the book, and totally enjoying it. Thanks, Brandie!

As for my next read...
I love the TV show Girls and I loved Dunham's book of essays, Not That Kind Of Girl, so I immediately kindled her latest literary effort.  Its a book filled with entries from her 2005-2006 diary and all the profits made from the book will go to Girls Write Now - how cool is that? 

And now, I'm off to continue reading Tell Me Three Things.  Happy reading!!

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Yay, I'm so glad you're loving the book, Nadia!! It's so good!

Nadia said...

Brandie, I'm so glad you mentioned it - I am LOVING it to bits!!