.

.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Upcoming Read...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30655763-in-this-grave-hour?from_search=true
Yep! The new Maisie Dobbs is in my possession and I am over the moon.  I absolutely LOVE this series to bits and have been eagerly awaiting for this new book to come out in 2017.  In fact, I'm currently re-reading the first book in the series, as I tend to re-read the whole series before a new book comes out.  So, imagine my surprise and delight when I found out that Edelweiss and the publishers approved my request for an advanced copy - HURRAH and THANK YOU!!

And now, I'm off to find out what Maisie has been up to since her trip to Germany.  Happy reading!!

2 comments:

Frances said...

Great news! Im going in search of a permission now too. Thanks for the tip!

Nadia said...

Frances, definitely check it out. I just love this series to bits, so I was happy to get approved for it :) Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.