.

.

Friday, September 1, 2017

My Friday Five...

1.  Taylor Swift's new video and single: Wow! Talk about a refresh.  She is back and she is fierce!

2. My current reads:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34198083-best-laid-plants?ac=1&from_search=truehttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34371605-the-house-of-unexpected-sisters?from_search=true

3.  Real Housewives of Auckland, NYC, OC, and Dallas...oh my! Talk about a TV show addiction. I can't help it though, these shows are just too good to resist.  So much drama!! In Auckland, someone used a word they should never use and now she's suing the production company - crazy! NYC is in reunion mode, which means everyone is blasting everyone.  OC has Shannon blaming Vicki for her weight gain and Lydia trying to be the "friendship whisperer".  As for Dallas, the besties are no longer BFF and its really bugging me.  Its all soooo good!! 

4.  Fall.  I'm itching for Fall to get here already. I am looking forward to the cooler weather, Halloween, monster cupcakes, and the new season of The Walking Dead.  Hurry up, Fall!!

5.  Country music.  I have been listening to Dolly Parton and Loretta Lynn lately.  I don't know why, but I've just been in that kind of mood.  I love this song by Dolly:

And now, I'm off to continue reading the latest book in The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series, The House of Unexpected Sisters.  Happy reading!!

7 comments:

Lark said...

I'd be happy with some cooler weather about now, too.

Nadia said...

Lark, me too :)

Brandie said...

I'm so glad it's almost fall. We are having some cool temps this weekend, so I went ahead and decorated.
I LOVE Taylor's new song!!
With fall comes my favorite show...This Is Us. Do you watch that one? I love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

I’m the Community Manager with Anagram Interactive, where we specialize in connecting established brands with prominent bloggers. We have partnered with Paperless Post for a recent campaign and think you would be a great fit for the service.

We have seen your blog and admire your sense of style and your fashion know-how. You have thoughtful and engaging posts that make us want to come back for more. We were impressed with your knowledge of brands and your natural ability to create one-of-a-kind looks and would like to work with you for our Paperless Post campaign.

We would like to offer you 2000 digital Coins (a $180 value!) for free to try out Paperless Post’s innovative online service and write about your experience. Paperless Post’s Coins can be used for any digital invitations or digital cards on paperlesspost.com.

We would also like to review your media kit. If you happen to have one, could you please provide it to us?

Paperless Post helps design custom online and paper stationery to reflect your personal style. The company has collaborated with decorated designers and lifestyle brands like Kate Spade New York, Oscar de la Renta, Jonathan Adler and many more.

Paperless Post has successfully delivered over 85 million cards to date and we want to give you the opportunity to test it out. If you’re interested in this opportunity please let me know and we can show you how to get started.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Ann
ann@anagraminteractive.com

bermudaonion said...

I'm not a country music fan but I love Dolly! I have read Alexander McCall Smith in a while but his books are always good. I'm glad you survived the storm so well.

Lisa said...

I do love me some Dolly!

Geybie's Book Blog said...

Your books look so good. I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading and have a wonderful week. :)