.

.

Monday, April 15, 2024

Monday Musings...

Woke up too early...again.  I feel like I am definitely not getting enough sleep. My anxiety keeps me up and it really rots. Ugh. 

Anyhow...

I was rewatching The Magicians and decided to skip the last season, because it wasn't my favorite season. I missed seeing Q on the show, so yeah, that's a DNF. So, I started to rewatch The Sopranos. I love that show! It's so smart and funny. Plus, the acting is superb. I'm about to start season 2. Oh, I did try to watch Tracker early this morning. My mom and I love that show. Except I couldn't see it, because there must have been a glitch when they uploaded it on Hulu. Instead of Tracker's latest episode, you are watching last night's 60 minutes episode. I do want to see the AC interview with Salman Rushdie, so I will watch it later. However, I'm going to have to wait to see Tracker. Is anyone watching that show? What do you think of it? 

I finally finished the latest collection of The Moth stories and it was sooo good. I love those books and this last one, A Point Of Beauty, was terrific. I started More Days at the Morisaki Bookshop, but I'm thinking of pausing and picking up Elizabeth Strout's latest novel, Tell Me Everything. I love her writing so much, so I just know I'm in for a real treat.  What about you? What are you reading lately? 

It was nice and chilly this morning. Such a great way to start a Monday morning. 

Hope you are having a lovely start to the new week. Happy reading!


2 comments:

Lark said...

I love Tracker! Definitely one of my new favorite TV shows. (I liked the two Colter Shaw novels I read by Jeffrey Deaver, too.)

Nadia said...

Lark, it's such a great show, right? I need to read those ASAP! Thank you!!