.

.

Friday, April 12, 2024

My Friday Five...

 1.  ARCs.  I'm so grateful to receive early copies of books - it is seriously the BEST! Especially when the books are ones you have been pining for:



2. TV shows. I'm still watching The Magicians and LOVING it. Such a great show. I wish it hadn't ended. I'm also watching Summer House on Bravo and it is ridiculous fun, which is what I need. I might rewatch The Sopranos - I do love that show. Hmm...we'll see. 

3. Dreams. Mine have been so vivid lately. Or they have been nightmares. Either way, ugh. 

4. Pre-orders. I have placed a few for a number of books that will be released later in the year and I can't wait! 

5. Music. Tracy Chapman. I've loved her music since high school and she's always on my music mixes that I play in the background. Her voice is beautiful and her songs are, too. Just, lovely. 

And now, I'm off to sort through a pile of magazines. I seem to buy them and forget about them. That's a bad habit I need to break. Hope you are having a fantastic Friday! Happy reading!


2 comments:

Lark said...

Tracy Chapman is the best! I love her music, too. Especially her song Remember the Tinman. And that book The Wilds looks really good. Enjoy your weekend. :D

Nadia said...

Lark, she is! Yay! I love her song, The Promise :) Thank you! Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)