2. TV shows. The one show that I've been watching every night is Seinfeld, which I LOVE. I need my fix of funny and this show works perfectly. Of course, I'm still watching the Housewives NYC, Southern Charm and Better Call Saul.
- The Housewives are still being crazy for no reason. Ramona went off on B at dinner, because she didn't automatically tell her that she looked beautiful in a photo. Lu loved B getting mad at Ramona, so now the two have bonded. Dorinda is upset with Sonya for talking trash about her and plans on confronting her at a dinner party. What is with all the dinner party fights? Oh, and Carole is dis-inviting Ramona to her election night party (the show was shot during last year's election), because she's not pro-HC. So far, the show has really sucked me in. Can't wait for the next ep!
- As for Southern Charm, Cam is obsessed with getting Shep to date her friend Chelsea. The only problem is that Chelsea is in deep like with Austen (the new Shep). And Naomie is upset that Craig is not studying for the bar and is spending his time lunching and napping. The drama is building up for a fight - I can feel it!
- Better Call Saul is sooo good this season. Jimmy found out that Chuck secretly recorded him and he went to confront Chuck. The only problem, Chuck had witnesses and decided to press charges against his brother. Jimmy decided to defend himself. In the end, he found out that Chuck is willing to forgo a trial if Jimmy confesses his crimes and gets disbarred. Yep, Chuck is still not happy that Jimmy is practicing law and he wants his brother to stop. How crazy! As for Trout, he's met up with Fring and plans were put in action. Things are heating up!
4. AbeBooks. I found a copy of Cat's Cradle I want to purchase. I've just never used this site before. I was wondering if any of you have used Abe before and if so, how was your experience? Let me know if this is a good site to use. Thanks!
5. Yo-Yo Ma. OMFG, the man is talented. After finding a video of him performing at Ann Patchett's bookshop, I went looking for more Yo-Yo Ma videos. I am now addicted to his foray into bluegrass music and immediately downloaded The Goat Rodeo Sessions. Check it out:
And now I'm off to continue reading Auster's excellent new novel, 4 3 2 1. Happy reading!!