.

.

Monday, July 1, 2024

Monday Musings...

I finally feel better- hurrah! I'm glad, because it seems there is so much to do this month and I already feel behind. Not only do I need to catch up on my reading for 20 Books Of Summer, but I was going to join in on the Paris in July reading challenge and the Junk Journal July challenge. Oh, and I wanted to try and create a commonplace journal for my devotional readings - I just thought of that idea. Plus, I really need to organize my book blogs - the posts, reviews, ARCs, etc. - yikes! And, that is just some of the stuff I want to deal with this month, alongside of all of the other things in my life. So yeah, I feel a bit behind already. 

I rewatched seasons 1 and 2 of The Bear right before the new season started, which I of course had to binge all in one day. I love that show! 

We had a garage sale this past weekend and the weather was horrible - HOT! HOT! HOT! Of course, we live in FL, so what did we expect when we keep getting heat advisories. Ugh. 

I started a new book, because for some reason I can't seem to finish the two I started last week. So, now I'm reading:


What about you? What are you reading? Are you joining in on any reading challenges? How's your summer faring so far? 

Wishing you a lovely week! Happy reading!

2 comments:

Lark@LarkWrites said...

Glad you're feeling better! And creating a journal for yourself sounds like fun. Got any fun plans for the 4th? My family does an annual breakfast on the 4th so I'll be spending my day getting ready for that. :D

Nadia said...

Lark, thank you! I think it'll be fun - something I can be creative in :) That sounds like fun! I love family traditions. We're heading to my sister's for our annual lunch - should be fun. I'm making the sweet treats. Wising you a happy 4th!!