.

.

Friday, July 5, 2024

My Friday Five...

1. I finally finished the Didion book, The Year of Magical Thinking, and it was excellent. I'm glad I own two more of her books, so I can keep on reading her work.

2.  I watched the sneak peak of Real Housewives of Orange County and it looks fab! Can't wait to watch the new season. I'm sure it will be chock full of drama and pettiness, which is just what the show is all about nowadays. I really need to start to rewatching The West Wing or Lost

3. I bought a CD called Petty Country. It consists of country artists singing Tom Petty's songs and I am loving it! George Strait singing, You Wreck Me, is my favorite. 

4. 2025 planners are on my mind. I keep watching planning videos. Also, I tried "one book June" and it was a fail. I just can't seem to use only one book. However, I don't want to use several books either. So, I am going to simplify and only use a few - I really need separate ones for my finances and general planner. I'm thinking of using Leuchtturm 1917 weekly ones next year. Hmm...

5. Junk Journal July is going well. I'm on day 5, which is lettering. I don't do lettering, so I just wrote about it instead of creating something for it. Tomorrow is wildlife, so we'll see what I come up with. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Happy reading!

2 comments:

Lark@LarkWrites said...

I loved The West Wing. And I liked the first season of Lost. It got a little convoluted in later years. But both would be fun to revisit. Have fun with your journals! :D

Nadia said...

Lark, me, too! It's such a great show! Yes, to the first season of Lost. After that season it definitely started to go south. LOL! Thank you! Wishing you a lovely week! :)