Now for 10 truths about me:
1. Whenever I have a really vivid dream that wakes me up, I automatically go to dreammoods and find out what my dream means. And if there is a book in my dream, I buy a copy of it.
2. I used to read my tarot cards all the time in college and even at grad school, but haven't looked at them in ages.
3. I've seen Natalie Merchant three times in concert and loved each show.
4. I am obsessed with handbags and am currently coveting a black Marc Jacobs leather tote that I saw in the new Nordstrom catalog.
5. I start a journal and then never completely fill it up; and so each time I want to start journaling again, I buy a new journal. Today I bought a new one with typewriters all over the cover.
6. My favorite color is green.
7. The only type of pie I like is strawberry.
8. My favorite movie is The Spitfire Grill. Every time I watch it I cry.
9. I love the show, Ab Fab, but didn't always understand some of the dialogue (because they were references to shops in the UK or local UK celebs); and after living in England for grad school, I totally get the references and find the shows even more hilarious.
10. When my sister and I were younger we would stay up late watching Nick at Nite. We used to love, The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis.
Alright, well those are my ten truths. Enjoy! By the by, I just finished reading Precious and have moved on to my next read, Sugar. I still have The Swan Thieves sitting on my desk waiting to be read. Plus, I have a pile of magazines to get through - just got my new copy of O a few days ago, and I still have Elle, Glamour and Easy Living to read. Until next time, Happy Reading!